Since 2003, I have been working with iHeart Radio, and hosting a weekly radio program, YOUR HEALTH FIRST. It airs at 7:00 p.m. central time on our flagship station, 740 KTRH in Houston. It is also streamed live globally on the iHeart Radio app.
Our weekly #podcast is typically a recap or expanded version of the weekly radio program. Typically 35-45 minutes in length, each podcast episode will raise your “Health IQ” and make you a better consumer of healthcare. The podcasts are available on all of your favorite podcast platforms, including Apple, Google, and Spotify.
Below, I have posted some of the more memorable episodes, experts, and topics. Make sure you subscribe to all of the podcast episodes, rate them, send us feedback, and share them with your community.
Favorite Podcast Episodes
- Why am I Constipated with Dr. Eamonn Quigley
- All About Fatty Liver with Dr. Eric Lawitz
- Personal Transformation with Chuck Garcia
- Intermittent Fasting with Dr. Garth Davis
- A Conversation with My Dad
- Eating Like the Greeks and Romans: Mediterranean Way of Life and Health with Fox News Mike Emanuel
Websites to remember:
Medical Practice: Liver Specialists of Texas
Book Site: Eating Yourself Sick
Facebook: Dr. Joe Galati
Dr. Galati’s YouTube: YouTube Channel
Please send feedback and suggestion. You can message me here.